Is your brand focused on sustainability?
Do is the well being of your supply chain as important as the quality of your product?
Does your brand value leaving the world better than it found it?
If that sounds like you, Wildwood & Sage would love to work with you to reach an environmentally and socially conscious audience. Wildwood & Sage is all about nature-centered living, and welcomes the chance to work with like-minded brands who have something special to offer the Wildwood & Sage community.
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Sponsored Social Media Posts
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Guest Posts
- Sponsored Blog Posts with Social Media Promotion: $250
- Social Media Posts: Start at $5 per post
- Brand Ambassadorship: Starts at $250 per month (Includes one blog post w/ social media posts per month, sample product required).
- Guest Posts: Free/Unpaid
- I follow all FTC guidelines and recommended link guidelines from Google. ALL sponsored content MUST and will be properly noted as such, and all paid links will be rel=”nofollow” per guidance from Google. Under no circumstances will any paid links be rel=”dofollow”.
- I only work with brands who share the same ethics and commitment to environmental and social justice and sustainability.
- I welcome small, independent, local, brands, and would love to help you grow your brand awareness and businesses. I especially welcome Vermont based brands, as a Vermont native myself I love to support brands in my home state!
Guest Post Guidelines for Wildwood & Sage:
- Topics must be related to seasonal living, nature-centered living or spirituality, seasonal lore, green living, holistic self-care, or whole food/from scratch cooking. (Anti-science/anti-vaxxer posts are not permitted, nor are essential oil posts that do not support proper safe usage (ie. no using EOs without carrier oils, or ingesting EOs))
- Blog posts must be at least 500 words long and 100% original and not posted elsewhere.
- Blog posts must have good grammar, spelling, and SEO.
- Include a 150x150px author head shot or logo, along with a 150 word bio (links to your site/social media are encouraged).
- Affiliate links are not permitted. (Feel free to link to your own products/services though)
- Featured image and Pinterest sized image will be provided for your post. You may include images/video/media in your post. By including it in your guest post you confirm you have proper usage rights for the media you have included in your post.
Want Wildwood & Sage on Your Blog?
I’d love to guest post on your blog, provided your blog is in a similar niche of green/seasonal living, nature-centered living or spirituality, or whole foods cooking. Please use the form below to get in touch. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.